Lazer Bond is an adhesive that can fix all kinds of items in your home without the mess and uncertainty that often happens with glues and cements.
Lazer Bond seals quickly and holds its place.
I bought Lazer Bond after being frustrated at trying to repair a trophy that had sentimental value to me. Ordinary glue didn’t work and neither did several other epoxy bonding products I tried.
After seeing the commercial for Lazer Bond and noticing that they had a money back guarantee, I figured I’d give it a shot. Worst case scenario, I just send it back for a refund.
I’m excited to say though that it did indeed work as advertised, and I was able to repair my trophy back to perfect condition. Not only that, but I’ve found numerous other uses for Lazer Bond since then, so it’s been a worthwhile purchase.
It has easily paid for itself many times over by this point.
How Lazer Bond Works
This product is rather easy to use. Here’s how it works:
Lazer Bond is a liquid plastic compound that hardens when a supplied ultraviolet light is shone on it.
You simply apply a small amount of Lazer Bond to the object needing to be fixed, sealed, filled, or mended.
Next, use the supplied ultraviolet light for three seconds.
The UV light “cures” the adhesive and causes it to form a tight, nearly indestructible bond.
In fact, it will only form that bond if exposed to UV light. This proves useful for if you accidentally put the glue in the wrong spot or on the wrong surface. If you happen to do so, it can easily be cleaned up without hardening and getting stuck.
That’s really all there is to it. Lazer Bond is very simple and works exactly as I need it to every time.
If you haven’t seen the commercial yet, check it out below to get a better idea how it works:
Pros and Cons
I see a significant number of pros to using the product, which greatly outweigh the few cons.
- It’s versatile. Lazer Bond works on a whole range of products, from broken toys and holiday ornaments to keepsakes, furniture, even toilets. I’ve heard it used for filling cracks, sealing loosened materials, and as a fastener. By the way, my trophy is now repaired and standing tall.
- It works on many materials. Lazer Bond is effective on plastic, wood, metal, glass, and leather items.
- It’s workable. With some adhesives, you can’t touch them once they’re used. That simply isn’t the case here. When you have completed the repair, you can sand or paint over the Lazer Bond with absolutely no problem.
- There’s no mess. There is no residue after the bond is completed. There’s also no problem with cleanup. If you spill some Lazer Bond or get it where you don’t need it, it cleans up easily with no risk of hardening before you finish wiping.
- Made in the U.S.A. The liquid plastic compound is proudly made in the United States of America.
- Application. Sometimes the small nozzle is not what you need for a certain repair. Adding a small brush, an elongated nozzle, and a larger nozzle as accessories would let you handle larger jobs, or those spots that are hard to reach.
- Availability. Right now, Lazer Bond is only available online. So if you’re in a pinch, you can’t run out to your favorite department store or home improvement store to grab some more. Fortunately there’s a great online deal right now (see below).
Best Place to Buy Lazer Bond?
Right now the only place to buy Lazer Bond is from its official website.
While it may eventually be available at those department and home improvement stores, the best way to buy it is to order online, for these reasons:
- There’s a cool buy one, get one free offer on the website. Two for the price of one is always a good deal.
- Each Lazer Bond order comes with a free carrying case.
- There is free shipping on all orders within the contiguous United States.
It’s a fact of life that things break in your home or apartment. But with Lazer Bond, those items can be fixed in a matter of seconds.
Lazer Bond is affordable, simple to use, and most importantly, it just works as it’s supposed to.
I’d highly recommend giving it a try. I’ve been very happy with my purchase and know you will be too.